Atwood Rope MFG
3/4 x 150ft Arborist Rope - White Black Neon Orange & Neon Yellow
Dozer II - 3/4 inch
Heavy duty construction arborist rope made to last with high tenacity polyester. Dozer II is the Flagship powerhouse of bull ropes. Designed with a 50/50 sheath to core ratio it delivers superior abrasion resistance and longevity. Made with the finest materials and manufacturing processes, this rope is ready for work.
- Rope Diameter - 3/4 in / 19 mm
- Tensile Strength - 16,000 lbs / 7,257 kg
- Weight (oz/150ft) - 30lbs / 13.6 kg
- Material - HT Polyester Fiber / Nylon Fiber
- 24 Strand Kernmantle Construction
- 50/50 Sheath to Core Ratio
- Abraision Resistant
- High Flexibility, Low Stretch
- Requires No Milking
- Made in the USA
Arborist, Rappelling and technical rope work are potentially hazardous activities and cannot be made safe. Any person using Atwood Rope products in any manner is personally responsible for learning the proper techniques involved, and assumes all risk and responsibility for any and all damages or injuries of any kind, including death which may result from misuse of Atwood Rope equipment.